1. The events will bring together thousands of key decision-makers including integrators, farmers and fish farmers, aquaculture importers and exporters, feed millers, manufacturers and traders of feed ingredients, additives, supplements and premixes, meat and meat products processors, farm equipment fabricators and suppliers, slaughterhouse operators, veterinarians, veterinary drugs and products manufacturers, investors and other industry stakeholder.
2. The events are an ideal venue for industrialists to meet, interact and network with business leaders, major stakeholders and other industry players. It provides the appropriate time for business-to-business transaction with new and existing trade partners to be initiated and consequently finalized.
3. It is where industry professionals get updates on trending issues and challenges confronting the industry supported by the unveiling of field-tested technological advances and breakthroughs.
4. Consultancy booths are manned by industry experts who offer production professionals, practitioners and livestock and fish farmers with specific, tried and tested techniques and practices, deemed to prevent and solve recurring farm production and products manufacturing problems.
5. Social gatherings, such as product-manufacturers / traders - sponsored meals and Exhibitors' Night hosted by the Organizers, allow personal interaction with potential clients, without dismissing possibilities of future business partnerships.